Widebeam holiday

lognor8

Featured Posts

Hi Everyone

Can anyone recommend a widebeam for a 1 week holiday. I know of the Sancerre but I would like to know of any more please. I am looking at the Thames area.

Infact is there any brochure that concentrates on widbeams?

Edited by lognor8

Hi Everyone

Can anyone recommend a widebeam for a 1 week holiday. I know of the Sancerre but I would like to know of any more please. I am looking at the Thames area.

Infact is there any brochure that concentrates on widbeams?

Well -

If you want to not do what everybody else does and give the South a miss you could get yourself up to the North of this wonderful country and hire from Silsden Boats.

They have widebeams-

Silsden Boats linky

Perhaps not the 'plushest' hire~boats on the system but perfectly adequate and on one of the most scenic canals on the system.

Edited by The Dog House

• 1 month later...

Hi we used Bath canal boat hire comp past year peter owns 2 wide beam narrow boats on the kennet avon

They are 2 fantastic boats Grand Crue and Premier Crue

Well worth checking out and he is open to offers at the last minute

Moonraker boats of Bath have widebeams on the Kennet and Avon. I don't know of anyone other than Sancerre on the Thames. If you've not already done so look at "Canal Junction" website who advertise most hire companies and also give a lot of general information..