mayalld

Featured Posts

well yes this seems okay, but if you want to live aboard then surely you already know that you will have to declutter and take only that that you really need. I will be downsizing from a 4 bed house to a 70 footer if all goes to plan, but with the help of a good fitter will make use of all possible space. I will have to as will be me, partner and 2 children on board!

I'm still wrestling with books. My wife and I hope to move on board, and I'm an academic, so books are part of my trade (and they all cannot be 'kindled'). It's also a 'trade' I hope to continue after I start getting my pension.

Edited by sal garfi

Well it’s me and the Dog and a B3 Hammond, Leslie, various guitars and other recording studio stuff on a 55 ft boat. Typical layout I think: Bedroom, bathroom, Dinette and kitchen so, that’s about it. Boat lists a bit and I have lots of wood and a pushbike on roof. Still got loads of space... GF wants to move aboard, I think I can squeeze her in... er....

Bob

Well it’s me and the Dog and a B3 Hammond, Leslie, various guitars and other recording studio stuff on a 55 ft boat.

Bob

I'm so jealous! I had to part with and or store all mine :-(

Still got the dog, but have wife and teenagers too, so not much spare space on 62ftbLOL....

Keep rockin

Andy