Morse Control

jonny

Featured Posts

I'm not the first to say it but I can't help thinking that a new cable is the answer. You can always keep the current one as a spare!

You probably are the first to say it, and I'd buy anything to cure it it's not a question of money so much, I just can't see that a new cable would do anything to solve the problem it seems a though something has worn away but no-one seems to know what, but I will try a new cable and see if it helps

A different constructive idea which we devised when we had a hire-boat that did that.

Hang a Sowester hat by its string from the end of the lever.Put a beer bottle in the hanging hat. It will be too heavy. Drink beer until it is the right weight for the speed you want.

When you want to slow down, drink more beer. When you want to speed up, get another bottle from the fridge.

A different constructive idea which we devised when we had a hire-boat that did that.

Hang a Sowester hat by its string from the end of the lever.Put a beer bottle in the hanging hat. It will be too heavy. Drink beer until it is the right weight for the speed you want.

When you want to slow down, drink more beer. When you want to speed up, get another bottle from the fridge.

I only drink tinnies!