Summer Holidays

Bullfrog

Featured Posts

Hi

Ann and I are off for our summer hols starting next monday the 10th July. We are going north up the GU then across and down the Oxford then return the same way. I reckon this is about 3 weeks boating at our leisurely speed but we are spreading it over 5 weeks and coming back home every other week by train to keep an eye on our business, get a change of laundry etc.!

Please stop and say hello if you see us we would be delighted to put faces to some of the names we read each week on the forum.

Regards

David and Ann

PS this is a few days early 'cos we are off to a wedding in Cambridge over the weekend and will be away from a computer - isn't life complicated?

Hi

Ann and I are off for our summer hols starting next monday the 10th July. We are going north up the GU then across and down the Oxford then return the same way. I reckon this is about 3 weeks boating at our leisurely speed but we are spreading it over 5 weeks and coming back home every other week by train to keep an eye on our business, get a change of laundry etc.!

Please stop and say hello if you see us we would be delighted to put faces to some of the names we read each week on the forum.

Regards

David and Ann

PS this is a few days early 'cos we are off to a wedding in Cambridge over the weekend and will be away from a computer - isn't life complicated?

David and Ann

Enjoy yourselves!....

We hope to be pushing North maybe 2 to 3 weeks after that, but as we are unlikely to be away much over 2 weeks, it's possible you and us may run into each other, (not literally, I hope :cheers: ) on the way back down the GU.

Alan & Cath.

• 2 weeks later...