Weare Off!

gralyn

Featured Posts

We have finally set of on our summer cruise. Follow our progress on the Macclesfield Canal, The Trent and Mersey Canal, The Shropshire Union Canal, The Llangollen Canal, The Bridgewater Canal and The Leeds and Liverpool canal. Not necessarily in that order on gralynslog.blogspot.com and feel free to comment.

We have finally set of on our summer cruise. Follow our progress on the Macclesfield Canal, The Trent and Mersey Canal, The Shropshire Union Canal, The Llangollen Canal, The Bridgewater Canal and The Leeds and Liverpool canal. Not necessarily in that order on gralynslog.blogspot.com and feel free to comment.

:) have a wonderful happy time, and as I will be shortly ambling along a few of those canals you have mentioned, then I will certainly be following your blog with interest for tips ( plus I am a nosy tinker :rolleyes: )

Thanks we will do out best. The actual route is to go to LLangollen first then back via Middlewich to Liverpool where we are booked to do the "Link" then back to Middlewich to complete an anitclockwise trip of the Four Counties Ring.