Tamworth Cruising Club, 50th Jubilee Boaters Weekend.

OldGoldy

Featured Posts

3/4/5 August 2012

We will be having our annual Boaters' Weekend, this our 50th year, at Kettlebrook Wharf, adjacent

Bridge 74/Glascote Bottom Lock on the Coventry Canal on the 3rd, 4th & 5th August 2012.

There will be live entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings with Dandy and Rich Parsons.

Food is available on both nights and on Sunday morning (all ordered in advance).

The usual stalls/games will be open on Saturday afternoon and a Boaters' Fun auction on Sunday morning.

Bar open 'til late Friday and Saturday nights.

Entry & Food order forms HERE, or in the diary section at www.tamworthcruisingclub.org.uk (pdf files)

Entry is £15 per boat, queries to tamworthcruisingclub(at)gmail.com, 01827 283595 (weekends)

or our Hon. Secretary on 01827 705306

Space is limited so, any entries, please, by 14th July.

We were seriously thinking about taking Lily Maud down tgere sibce I kind of like the Coventry

But SWMBO has pointed out tvat it is Pagan Pride weekend in Nottingham so I cannot go!

Sorry.

Maybe the 100 yr jubilee, if we still gave canals and I can still steer. I will be 108 yrs old by then tho.

We were seriously thinking about taking Lily Maud down tgere sibce I kind of like the Coventry

But SWMBO has pointed out tvat it is Pagan Pride weekend in Nottingham so I cannot go!

Sorry.

Maybe the 100 yr jubilee, if we still gave canals and I can still steer. I will be 108 yrs old by then tho.

Is this open to non-boaters?

PM sent

Sorry.

Sorry.

Phat fingers? ;)

Seriously, we'll be pleased to see you next year (no turn on the Friday night tho') - Usual time is the first complete weekend in August.

PM sent

Phat fingers? ;)

Seriously, we'll be pleased to see you next year (no turn on the Friday night tho') - Usual time is the first complete weekend in August.

Ipod touch keyboard. Big fingers. Snall screen

3/4/5 August 2012

We will be having our annual Boaters' Weekend, this our 50th year, at Kettlebrook Wharf, adjacent

Bridge 74/Glascote Bottom Lock on the Coventry Canal on the 3rd, 4th & 5th August 2012.

There will be live entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings with Dandy and Rich Parsons.

Food is available on both nights and on Sunday morning (all ordered in advance).

The usual stalls/games will be open on Saturday afternoon and a Boaters' Fun auction on Sunday morning.

Bar open 'til late Friday and Saturday nights.

Entry & Food order forms HERE, or in the diary section at www.tamworthcruisingclub.org.uk (pdf files)

Entry is £15 per boat, queries to tamworthcruisingclub(at)gmail.com, 01827 283595 (weekends)

or our Hon. Secretary on 01827 705306

Space is limited so, any entries, please, by 14th July.

Sounds great. Give the Beeb a ring they may be able to cover it for you ;)

Tim