'Back rails'

Carrie

Featured Posts

Yes Neil and you are more likely to be killed by your own clothes than win the jackpot on the national lottery.

The actual odds against winning the lottery are approximately 14m - 1 per ticket. Buy two tickets and this is halved and so on.

I don't know what the odds are against being attacked fatally by your own underpants or whatever.

regards

Steve

I don't know what the odds are against being attacked fatally by your own underpants or whatever.

Depends upon the individual, I'm sure.....

Given some of the clothes that my teenage sons seem to think it's OK to leave festering under piles of other things in their bedroom, in our house I'd say the risks are higher than in most.

However, I'm not sure these underclothes, socks, etc. would just single just out their owner - they should be treated as toxic waste by anybody unfortunate enough to get in range.....

regards

Steve

I remember reading a jokey analysis published by some insurance industry journal reporting the amazingly high incidence of "trouser related accident claims". They included some silly b****rs trying to iron their pants whilst still wearing them!

David B

Yes Neil and you are more likely to be killed by your own clothes than win the jackpot on the national lottery.

I remember the late, great Fred Dibnah telling about capulitus on one of his shows...... he had picked up some skin disease from wearing a dirty cap.