How to use forum features

Rebotco

Featured Posts

I wonder if it would be possible to incorporate a help menu on each page. There are still things this site offers that I cannot easily find how to work. Most of what I have found out about has been more by luck than judgment. I suspect it is all here already, but tucked away in dark corners and often only found by accident.

I would suggest that all thee fragments of working info are gathered together into one place where anyone can find them. It would make the forum more versatile and user friendly, especially for newcomers.

Some common examples might be:-

How do I add photos/videos.

What are greenies and how do I work them.

What are friends/ignore lists for and what do they do.

How does the quote/multi-quote system work.

How do I use/add different emoticons.

What do all the different icons mean.

etc. etc. etc.

I know everthing is easy once you know, but until then they are impossible!

Well, blow me down! I have for the first time ever just noticed a tiny help button in the top right corner!!!!!

I'll play around with that for a bit as it will probably do all the things I suggested. In the meantime please ignore my ignorance!

Edited by Rebotco

HELP!

Well, blow me down! I have for the first time ever just noticed a tiny help button in the top right corner!!!!!

I'll play around with that for a bit as it will probably do all the things I suggested. In the meantime please ignore my ignorance!

Obviously posting your question Helped you to find the answer! :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...