Limehouse to Brentford looking for VHF ready crew

Rae

Featured Posts

Is anyone cruising from Limehouse to Brentford with VHF radio and willing to create mini flotilla! Looking to go on the weekends of 17th and 18th march or 31st march and 1st April. If anyone with radio is willing to come along on a jolly that would be great! Here's hoping .....

Is anyone cruising from Limehouse to Brentford with VHF radio and willing to create mini flotilla! Looking to go on the weekends of 17th and 18th march or 31st march and 1st April. If anyone with radio is willing to come along on a jolly that would be great! Here's hoping .....

I believe that the St Pancras Cruising Club have a trip organised for 6th April, if you have never done the tideway before then that is a great way of making your first trip, from personal experience I know that they are very welcoming to non-members. If you have done it before then it still worth going but beware you may get sucked into the beer festival at the Fox. I am not sure what we are doing, we may head up the tideway but on an earlier weekend.