dogs on leads?

reddi8

Featured Posts

Tell you what let's ban children aswell & anything else that might annoy you shall we?!?!?!!

Yes thank you, that would be nice. I presume by the tone of your reply that you defend the right of the irrisponsible dog owner to allow their animals to crap everywhere? I'm just defending the responsible dog owner. Perhaps you would like to demonstrate your solidarity by offering your boat/garden/carpet as a dog toilet?

:blush: but children are so-o-o-o tasty, all that soft flesh and juicy fat.

Seriously, though, I agree there are points to be made on either side, and IMHO it's often down to personal experience which opinion is held.

Can you tell I'm bored at work today?

Can you tell I'm bored at work today?

I am too.... I am trying to read a paper, but just can't get into it. I'd much rather be at home watching the water flow by... AND it looks like it is going to rain - hopefully it will hold off until I can stand in it!

I am too.... I am trying to read a paper, but just can't get into it. I'd much rather be at home watching the water flow by... AND it looks like it is going to rain - hopefully it will hold off until I can stand in it!

Deffo an off-day for me too. I want to feed the swans with their new babies. I want to finish painting the galley. I want to cook chicken soup for dinner (buy chicken now, cheap cheep cheep while everyone's panicking about bird flu ;) ) ... anything but be here, so, well, d'you know what would be a good emoticon ... a wooden spoon (for stirring people up with)

Ok, I'll shut up now and go to some other part of the forum :blush:

In reality I prefer dogs which are civilised and then there is no need for them to be on a lead. However, I don't particularly like having dogs chewing my ankles, jumping up on me or anything like that when I am out. Most dogs are well behaved, and those that aren't tend to be rather like their owners!

If the owners don't clean up after their dogs, or if they don't have well behaved dogs, it tells me about a great deal about the dog owner. Unfortunately I begin to loathe dog owners after several encounters with the toilet habits of their beasts. It is a shame that responsible owners have to suffer for the prejudices, but I guess that is just one of those things.

I always expect dogs to be well behaved, and thus am constantly surprised when they aren't.