Finding lost threads

P R

Featured Posts

There was a thread running a year or two back where a very clever chap was building his own steel shell, he was building the bow and stern sections at home and then planned to transport them to a yard and put the whole thing together there. I have been trying to search for this thread to read again but having no luck, any ideas?

There was a thread running a year or two back where a very clever chap was building his own steel shell, he was building the bow and stern sections at home and then planned to transport them to a yard and put the whole thing together there. I have been trying to search for this thread to read again but having no luck, any ideas?

Was it this one?

In at the deep end

Thats the one, thanks. how did you do that i've been looking for ages :banghead:

The OP's a friend which gave me a head start. Hubby remembered the thread title so I used the advanced search and looked for "deep" in the thread title, author Soldthehouse :)