help needed

bux

Featured Posts

Midway boats have a slipway and could perhaps get him out, but i am not sure what length they are able to handle. What type and length is the boat. Other than that Nantwich Marine have a dry dock but whether you can arrange something at this time on a Sunday is another matter. Good luck.

http://www.nantwichmarina.co.uk/

http://www.midwayboats.co.uk/nb_re-fits.htm

Assuming you, (or more accurately your son), knows where it is leaking, and can actually gain access to it, it is fairly unusual not to be able to effect a repair that will hold for some time, and allow you more time to find a cost effective option for a full solution.

Do you have details of what the problem is, and how accessible the leak is ?

You may be surprised that some fairly "Mickey Mouse" sounding ideas might relieve a lot of the immediate worry.

he has managed to wire up a bilge pump to an extended hose that is now emptying the water as it comes in he hull and rises, he thought it might be a burst water tank but it has been going on to long , anyway the pump will se him through the night then i think there is a marina near by, any way peeps i will post further tomorrow

does any one know of the nearest dry dock to barbridge, my sons boat is taking in water, he is moored at barbridge at the moment, he needs to get it out of the water urgently

hi

Yes... R&J Marine at Venetian marina (Ron & Joan) dont know the phone number off-hand. good luck with it Roy