Now is the time to say goodbye

boatyboy

Featured Posts

Afternoon all.Well the time has finally come to sell our beloved Narrow boat Urquhart Castle.We set off three years ago with a plan to do one continuous year.Well we enjoyed it so much,and met some really nice people. But we got a bit carried away and stuck with it for a couple more years.

So now we have part moved off the boat and she is for sale at the N** and U*** B*** C****** at M****a Marina.

I would like to thank everyone who has responded to my questions in the past.

Bye for now Dave and Di xx :blush::blush::blush:

sorry that you are selling up, but remember you are always welcome on here even if you haven't got a boat anymore.

best wishes for the future whatever you are going onto

kev

Cheers Kev. :cheers: I will lurk a bit.

Afternoon all.Well the time has finally come to sell our beloved Narrow boat Urquhart Castle.We set off three years ago with a plan to do one continuous year.Well we enjoyed it so much,and met some really nice people. But we got a bit carried away and stuck with it for a couple more years.

So now we have part moved off the boat and she is for sale at the N** and U*** B*** C****** at M****a Marina.

I would like to thank everyone who has responded to my questions in the past.

Bye for now Dave and Di xx :blush::blush::blush:

Sorry your leaving but :o:o what about Dom at rugby boats, mmoooocho better website than the u know who mildly boring others............ :D

Edited by mrsmelly

Dave and Di.

Sorry to see you both leave the cut.

Mary and I have enjoyed our suprise meetings around the system and indeed Mary has taken on Di's hand signal for "another boat coming down or up" at locks and she used it to great effect on our cruise over the last couple of weeks.

Best of luck with the sale of Urquhart Castle, but if she is still available when Mary and I sort ourselves out in the not to distant future, then who knows!

Best of luck also Dave, on the return back to work. But I cant help thinking that that's going to be the hardest bit!

All the very best.

Brian and Mary.

(Water Jester)