Need a battery cable

oasistoo

Featured Posts

Hi

We are currently at Gailey lock waiting for a replacement Domestic alternator (failed after 4000 hours).

I want to take the chance to fit my smart bank but need a length of battery cable with terminations fitted.

JD Boat services at Gailey may be able to supply but are a bit vague about it!

Is their anyone near who could supply and deliver if they cannot.

Kristian

The cable i was looking for is to complete my smartbank install! before the new replacement alternator is fitted now hopefully Wed PM, not sure what your jump leads post means!

Glad you got it sorted.

I've got the cable, waterproof in-line fuse holder and battery ring terminals in stock if you have a problem - delivery in 48 hours.

Thanks for that I will keep him in mind. Happily JD have come back this morning and said that they can let me have the cable I need for tommorow lunch time.

Glad you got it sorted.

I've got the cable, waterproof in-line fuse holder and battery ring terminals in stock if you have a problem - delivery in 48 hours.

Mark

Thank you for the reply I have you on my friends list now I may be back to you as I want to refine a couple of bits of the battery system.

Thanks

Tony Gill