3 switch control panal

narrowboatmick

Featured Posts

Im trying to purchase a 3 switch 12v control panal for horn bilge and head light on a black panal.Cant seem too find them anywhere on line,can anyone point me in the right direction,thanks,mick.

had mine from midland chandlers, but also seen plenty of them on ebay .normally come with nice labels so you choice which switch does what.I opted for 4 switch,horn headlight nav bilge

Have a look at what E.C.Smith offer, or just buy the individual switches & make your own. You can even buy switches with circuit breakers built-in.

Here is one I made with LED warning lights.

helmpanel.jpg

I had good service from Newlove Engravers who cut & etched all my control panels.

Edited by richardhula

had mine from midland chandlers, but also seen plenty of them on ebay .normally come with nice labels so you choice which switch does what.I opted for 4 switch,horn headlight nav bilge

Thanks for that,just realised I may need four as I have horn, bilge nav side lights and headlight.

Have a look at what E.C.Smith offer, or just buy the individual switches & make your own. You can even buy switches with circuit breakers built-in.

Here is one I made with LED warning lights.

helmpanel.jpg

I had good service from Newlove Engravers who cut & etched all my control panels.

Thanks i"ll check out the link