Phoenix Multi Inverter/ Ve bus control panel

DobieJade

Featured Posts

Hi All, ordered a Phoenix Multi Control panel and received a Ve bus control panel, says its compatible with a Phoenix Multi Inverter/charger. After fitting, thinking it was the one I ordered it does not work. It has to be 'configured'. Has anyone done this? Help would be appreciated.

hi have you got the small ve net panel with 4 buttons on this is a ve net panel that works with the battery monitor and other things it will not work with the inverter charger without a converter. What you want if you want the lcd panel is the blue power panel that does both the ve net and the ve Bus connectors. we got one of them and its cracking and cheaper than the converter and a panel. or if you are just wanting to turn the inverter on and off you could get the remote hope that helps

Thanks for the reply. Having just re read the fitting instructions again, having first enquired whether this panel is compatible with my Victron Phoenix Multi inverter (which it is), you have to have the inverter switched on as normal for this VE bus control panel to take over the on and off controls etc. All up and running now. My mistake!!!

hi have you got the small ve net panel with 4 buttons on this is a ve net panel that works with the battery monitor and other things it will not work with the inverter charger without a converter. What you want if you want the lcd panel is the blue power panel that does both the ve net and the ve Bus connectors. we got one of them and its cracking and cheaper than the converter and a panel. or if you are just wanting to turn the inverter on and off you could get the remote hope that helps