Longford Canal Services

Liam

Featured Posts

Longford Canal Services delivers coal, smokeless fuels and diesel on the narrowboat Ariel on the Inland Waterways in the North Cheshire area. Please browse around this site to find out what services I offer and how to contact me. If you would like to get in touch, please call me on 07748 958303 or alternatively you can email me via the contact page.

I regularly visit the following canals and areas:

• Bridgewater Canal, between Worsley, Castlefield, Preston Brook and the Runcorn Arm.
  • Trent & Mersey Canal, between Preston Brook and Middlewich
  • River Weaver (via Anderton Lift) between Northwich and Acton Bridge

I can also deliver to other canals, with a selection of other goods, if given prior notice.

Ariel is based on the Bridgewater Canal near Manchester and delivers coal, solid fuel and diesel between Manchester on the Bridgewater Canal and Middlewich on the Trent & Mersey Canal, including the River Weaver; trading throughout the winter months to boats and canalside properties. However, we can travel further afield upon request, and can deliver any other goods if requested with appropriate notice.

For all enquires please use the contact page to get in touch.

www.canalcarrying.co.uk