Marine toilet type poll

Marine toilet type poll  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What type of toilet do you have fitted to your boat or if your boat is still in construction or in planning which is going to be installed.

• Dump through pump out - the bowl sits above the tank from which the waste is pumped out from
    • Toilet with a remote tank from which the waste is pumped from.
    • A cassette toilet which allows pumping of waste to a remote tank.
    • A free standing cassette loo with separate flushing and holding tanks that are separated.
    • A 'built in' cassette loo which draws its flush water from the boats main water supply
    • A 'built in cassette loo which draws its flushing water from an integral water holding tank.
    • Composting toilet
    • None of the above

Featured Posts

Can't resist looking at this

- so it now seems as though the pump out brigade (under there different guises) are edging ahead, and within that the remote tank pumpouters are the favorites...

It's a real 'Netty swingometer'

Reading through this thread is a bit like the debate. Those with pump out - drop in, deposit [a vote], then mostly bugger off and occupy themselves with something else. Those who have cassettes, come in, deposit [a vote], and then post a reply - thus re-engaging with their subject quite quickly...

With so much S*** to handle, no wonder those with cassettes doth protest so much, me thinks....

Reading through this thread is a bit like the debate. Those with pump out - drop in, deposit [a vote], then mostly bugger off and occupy themselves with something else. Those who have cassettes, come in, deposit [a vote], and then post a reply - thus re-engaging with their subject quite quickly...

With so much S*** to handle, no wonder those with cassettes doth protest so much, me thinks....

What sort of crap conclusion was that? :lol:

Can't resist looking at this

- so it now seems as though the pump out brigade (under there different guises) are edging ahead, and within that the remote tank pumpouters are the favorites...

It's a real 'Netty swingometer'

So I guess this is really helping you in your research to decide what to do about your own boat toilet solution?

So I guess this is really helping you in your research to decide what to do about your own boat toilet solution?

Oooooh no that is sorted....and has been for a week or two now.

New netty link

Edited by MJG

Its a bit inconvenient having toulouse in the bathroom. ;)

Possibly but I think Toulouse Latrine was a great artist...

you'll get some nice pics on the bathroom wall...