Holiday swap - Ireland - Cheshire

frogprints

Featured Posts

Just been re reading "Green & Silver" and am inspired to explore the Irish waterways. :captain:

I was wondering if any of our boating friends over there would be interested in an exchange for some time on our NB based in Cheshire?

Justa thought!

David

Edited book title :blush:

Edited by frogprints

Just been re reading "Green & Gold" and am inspired to explore the Irish waterways. :captain:

I was wondering if any of our boating friends over there would be interested in an exchange for some time on our NB based in Cheshire?

Justa thought!

David

Not having a compleated barge there at the moment, I can't oblige.

If you want a taster, Graham at Riversdale

Riversdale Linky

would give you a good deal on the Shannon-Erne Waterway. All his barges have a woodburning stove and diesel or gas central heating. AFAIK the northern route to Upper Lough Erne and Enniskillen is open throughout the winter, so a viable out of season route.

Enniskillen is in the north, so not Euroland, it has a 'Spoons and a bloody good, reasonably (early bird) priced restaurant

Franco's Linky

I am always going over for a week or so, so if you were interested I could drive from your boat and we could share the ferry costs (which are rather expensive).

PM me if interested.

Once you have boated out there...you will be back!

Have a dredge through my website, for a narrowboat perspective of all the connected Irish Waterways (apart from the Royal)

TNC On Tour Linky

Neil,

Thanks for the information and offer - will keep that in mind.

:cheers:

David

Green and Silver is even better!

Thanks for the correction - fingers ahead of my brain (for a change).

BTW the number of times, when reading the forum, have I had a poke at my screen to get rid of your bug crawling on it! - Catches me every time :banghead:

Cheers

David

Edited by frogprints

Neil,

Thanks for the information and offer - will keep that in mind.

:cheers:

David

Thanks for the correction - fingers ahead of my brain (for a change).

BTW the number of times, when reading the forum, have I had a poke at my screen to get rid of your bug crawling on it! - Catches me every time :banghead:

Cheers

David

It is nearly as infuriating as little greeen dragons eating icecream amd jumping frogs! :P

It quite puts me off mumbling under me flat cap and drinking me beer!

• 2 weeks later...