Looking for plans for settle/half-dinette

ChrisR

Featured Posts

We want to build better guest accommodation on our boat, currently an air mattress!

I particularly like the idea of a 'settle' (a pullman half-dinette) as briefly described by Graham Booth in his 'Narrowboat Builder's Book'. The concept suits our space, not taking up too much room unless being slept on.

Has anyone built anything like this? Comments on experience? Plans and measurements, even?

Thanks for any input,

Chris

Edited by ChrisR

We want to build better guest accommodation on our boat, currently an air mattress!

I particularly like the idea of a 'settle' (a pullman half-dinette) as briefly described by Graham Booth in his 'Narrowboat Builder's Book'. The concept suits our space, not taking up too much room unless being slept on.

Has anyone built anything like this? Comments on experience? Plans and measurements, even?

Thanks for any input,

Chris

I built a convertable bed/settee in or boat ten years ago and since then have sent photos and sketch drawungs (with dimensions)to a number of people on the Forum. If you PM your email address, I will send you the file as an attachment

Edited by David Schweizer

I built a convertable bed/settee in or boat ten years ago and since then have sent photos and sketch drawungs (with dimensions)to a number of people on the Forum. If you PM your email address, I will send you the file as an attachment

Hi there,

Would you be able to send them me to? if so i'll pm you with my email address.

Many thanks

Thanks David for the instructions for building an L-shaped dinette, which I'm sure will have some useful points on detail. Anyone else out there got anything suitable for a half-pullman?