London Canal Museum

Featured Posts

David

90% of our displays are covered with a fact sheet or an audio explanation

also available is the virtual tour & the now new apps where you can connect via

your mobile phone.

some of the displays towards the back on the ground floor have just been erected

onto the walls you may have noticed small marker signs where the new display signs will

go once they arrive. The Buckby can on the right hand stairs is placed next to the watering can to allow people to see the difference style in the painting between amature & professional hence the info inside the can.(did you lift the lid & peep?? most people do)

David i am v sorry if you where dissapointed with your visit on Sat the young Lady on

duty that Day it was her first day.

I would have normally been there myself on Sat but was away at the Stoke Brune gala.

If you let me know the next time you will be within the area of the Museum I would be only to happy to be there & give you a personal tour of our museum & I can assure you all staff take great pride in its building & displays,Granted some may have more knowledge than others.

• Greenie 1