atherstone locks

romarni123

Featured Posts

Oh dear! that is going to cause a major headache for a lot of people!

and there was me wondering if YSL would get a last chance to work the flight before I leave Tamworth for good :lol:

Hope it is fixed very soon

I know, there are 4 boats stuck in the pound outside barry hawkins with the water level dropping,one is a hire boat . it looks like the whole of the wall and steps are damaged as they are soaking wet. What i cant understand is why BW did not go to the ist lock and stop them coming up.they just put a notice with sorry for the inconvenience but no end date and no advice forr them,the canal between the 2 locks is empty now

I phoned BW this am about this stoppage and was told it was being looked at as we spoke. I said I would phone back later to be asked my phone number as BW would phone me when it reopened, which they did :lol: Excellent service BW.

Sue

I phoned BW this am about this stoppage and was told it was being looked at as we spoke. I said I would phone back later to be asked my phone number as BW would phone me when it reopened, which they did :lol: Excellent service BW.

Sue

Fair play they had loads of teccys there today it was an oil cannister that had been dumped it had wedged in hole and created the problem