wet and dry vac

Guest wanted

Featured Posts

Guest wanted

I'm on the lookout for a wet and dry vac, got about £80 to spend. it must be up to sucking the last bit from the bilges and possible floods! also small enough to squeeze onboard! I also want to use it for the normal hoovering as well.

any suggestions ?

cheers

Rob

I'm on the lookout for a wet and dry vac, got about £80 to spend. it must be up to sucking the last bit from the bilges and possible floods! also small enough to squeeze onboard! I also want to use it for the normal hoovering as well.

any suggestions ?

cheers

Rob

Hi,

Read this thread from a couple of weeks ago.

Previous thread on wet and dry vacs

cheers, hope the vac sucks as much as my search abilities!

I got one from Argos for about 59 quid. It's called ProAction, 1250w 20 litre volume, so a bit bigger than an ordinary vacuum cleaner, but it's very powerful.

Edited by blackrose

:lol: yes i can get hold of 3 comershal 1ns there is a 10l 1kw ,30l 1.6kw with plastic body or same with stainless body small 1 is £49.99,plastic 30l is £79.99 and stainless is £99.99 call me for further info on 07951221956 riki