small annoying flies...

yallapilko

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

Try indorex, It's available at pet shops and vets, it is designed for houses that are susceptible to animal fleas.

be warned, it's a hardcore pesticide so will a, kill all little bugs in it's path, and b, keep them away for up to 6 months, Although I don't mind em, my Girlfriend has spider phobia, using this once and I haven't seen a spider for 6 months.

please read the label and make up your own mind about using insecticides.

good luck.

Try indorex, It's available at pet shops and vets, it is designed for houses that are susceptible to animal fleas.

be warned, it's a hardcore pesticide so will a, kill all little bugs in it's path, and b, keep them away for up to 6 months, Although I don't mind em, my Girlfriend has spider phobia, using this once and I haven't seen a spider for 6 months.

please read the label and make up your own mind about using insecticides.

good luck.

If it kills both flies and spiders, it has my vote.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

you used to be able to get something called "Deathlak" which we used for getting rid of ants. it killed all those inside the house and kept them away.

mind you you have to ue it in a well ventilated area or leave the house for a few hours - we went to the pub - good excuse :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks tillergirl. Very thorough info.

Well I think we solved it....

We'd changed our toilet fluid to the biomagic (which was our usual- then we changed to similar crystals and then got the fly trouble) .... once we changed back within a couple of weeks the insanely annoying flies had gone. :lol::lol:

so I really hope this info helps someone else.

And thanks for all your replies.

Oh and in the meantime, fly paper worked well! Lots of it!