Continuous cruisers

photostudent

Featured Posts

There appear to many CC groups, from what I've seen:

Continuous Cruisers who never stay longer than 14 days in one place, 12 months a year (of which I think there are very very few).

CC'ers who do that all summer and pay for winter moorings.

CC'ers who keep to the spirit of the not staying too long in one place rule, but maybe not to the letter of it (me this year so far - I stayed in Newbury for 3 weeks, and have overstayed on 48h a couple of times ...) I've met a lot in this category.

CC'ers who stay in the same area but move around every two weeks (they are often referred to as bridgehoppers) they often work locally and like the low cost of living on a boat (interestingly I've met a few divorced men in this category who had no alternative).

CC'ers who stay in the same place 12 months a year.

Then there are the completely unlicensed, unmoving ones or 'Agenda 21' as Oxfordshire CC seem to categorise them.

Hi, my names Andy Tunley and I'm a student studying for a degree in documentary photography in Newport, South Wales. I'm currently looking to do a project on 'Continous Cruisers' in the UK. Any information you could give me on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou for your time

Andy enter continuous cruiser in the search box There is a lot of reading there.