letter published

Water Rat.

Featured Posts

No plagiarism, honest. I drew them out of my head (visions of paper being tugged out of my ears :lol: )on a few bits of A4, scanned them and RF tidied them up for publication. And don't ask why there are extra holes in the busbar. :lol:

Oh, and thank you.

N

I strongly suspect it says more about how practical people's minds work than about any plagiarism.

No plagiarism, honest. I drew them out of my head (visions of paper being tugged out of my ears :lol: )on a few bits of A4, scanned them and RF tidied them up for publication.

Actually not me for once! I generally do anything in WW that requires Illustrator (so the maps are my fault, for example), but this month I disappeared off on holiday for a week and left the designers to do it. I think they did a much better job than I would have done - I liked the electrocuted haircut and the little fish...

Do I get points for getting 3 pages in December's WW on Earthing?

While I was writing it I thought to myself, "What am I doing? I must be mad! CWF tears people apart for commenting on such matters!"

Nick

Do I get points for getting 3 pages in December's WW on Earthing?

While I was writing it I thought to myself, "What am I doing? I must be mad! CWF tears people apart for commenting on such matters!"

Nick

I'll try again, didn't put a reply in on the last one! whooops,

So, was that you, I read it all and went back to read it again.

Thanks,

Guzziman

p.s. I was on Scrapheap challenge once! does that count for anything?

Edited by Guzziman