secondery loop

Featured Posts

i think using relay and simple switch is a good idear i was thinking something from maplins small an descreat.

my pipe run will be a loop to pass all taps etc with a short 0.5m or less branch of to each tap so when pump it used it charges the hole system with hot

for the electrical minded how simple would it be to use a adjustable timed switch

ie: press once to start a timed run say 20seconds then system resets till next time?

also any recomendations for the pump?

I think there would be little benefit to plumbing at each tap depending upon the setup but probably Ting into the tap furthest from the the calorifiier will achieve all that can be achieved without too much complication and increasing costs.

Personally I do not see it as optimal to have presumably expensive timed switches since you have to take into account last use, ambient temp, calorifier temp, etc. You could end up stirring up the conrents of your calorifier needlessly diminishing the supply of really hot water. I suppose if the time delay is adjustable by experience it could be set to function as optimally as possible for average circumstances maybe altering between winter and summer?

That seems a reasonable price