Bed size..

Featured Posts

Yes, he has been shot. He's skived w*ork today and not even made the bloody bed. And then he tried to blame the dog. Poor hound. Oh, and the scrunched up tea towel is to soak up the roof leaks :lol:

So back to beds, the low-ish (for boats) bed leaves plenty of space for both of us and a rottie tucked in the corner. The space behind the drawers is handy for storing stuff that isn't needed for while (like summer clothes and Paul) :lol:

I should stuff him down there later tonight if I were you ...along with the tea towel :lol:

leave the rottie where he is...lovely dog

sorry!...classic mistake, non rottie owners always assume they are dogs....and I bet she is as soft as custard?

Hmm, is there anything softer than custard? Cos that would be her. She's currently asleep on my feet and snoring. Can I carry on the OT a bit? I was walking the hound recently and we saw a youg lad and his grandma blackberrying. The young lad looked like he wanted to give the hound a fuss then looked nervous as we got closer. I got the hound to sit down and she gracefully received a tickle round the ears. Grandma said, " he was nervous because he thought she was a rottweiler". As the hound rolled over to have her tummy tickled, I responded with, "she is" :lol:

So to get back on topic.... My pops came to see our boat before we built the over bed storage and thought the bed height was great (he's got an ex Black Prince boat with quite high beds), but when we'd built the over bed storage he found it a bit tight on space. So, aside from the bed size, what makes the perfect bed space?