media player (windows)

Featured Posts

righto experts

I Is fed up with getting stupid error messages about missing codecs when using media players and the web help link is useless to a mere mortal like me .. 151.gif question is any one know were i can down load a full set of these illusive bits of pc magic to make things work? 173.gif

righto experts

I Is fed up with getting stupid error messages about missing codecs when using media players and the web help link is useless to a mere mortal like me .. 151.gif question is any one know were i can down load a full set of these illusive bits of pc magic to make things work? 173.gif

One way is too change your media player too VLC (Linky).

On another note dodgy sites that ask you to install missing codecs for there videos and point you to a download are often trojans.

Never, ever, ask Windows MP to update CD info for you. Most of it will be wrong (incorrect album info, incorrect version, incorrect cover art etc. etc.) but worse, once it has given you the wrong version, you can't get rid of it and change it back to the information you know to be correct! Massively irritating.

Never, ever, ask Windows MP to update CD info for you. Most of it will be wrong (incorrect album info, incorrect version, incorrect cover art etc. etc.) but worse, once it has given you the wrong version, you can't get rid of it and change it back to the information you know to be correct! Massively irritating.

Too true.

Even with iTunes running on a Mac you occasionally get the odd moment when it thinks it knows better than you what the tracks are and what order they should be in.