Would anyone like a kitten ?

Lesd

Featured Posts

One of our cats recently had three kittens, two of which are now spoken for. The one left is looking for a good home. We'd love to see them homed on a boat (justa quirk of mine lol) but if your land based and are interested please pm too.

Only looking for a donation to our sponsored walk in return.

We're based down in Hertfordshire, please PM me if interested.

Thanks

Les+Heidi

Have you got a photograph of the mog, Les?

Hi Mark,

Yes I guess that would help wouldn't it !

I'll try to get one on here this evening. Will have to post photo's of two of them as a forum member is coming to chose one from the two we have left so wont really know which is available until Saturday once she's made a choice. One's black and one's black/white though, both short haired.

Cheers

Les

Gutted, we currently don't have a boat but are only 100yds from GU in Milton Keynes. One of our kittens was hit by a car on Friday and unfortunately died in hospital that night. Her sister is wandering around the house all lost and confused but we have just rehomed some kittens yesterday. I hope they go to good homes!

Hi Mark,

Yes I guess that would help wouldn't it !

I'll try to get one on here this evening. Will have to post photo's of two of them as a forum member is coming to chose one from the two we have left so wont really know which is available until Saturday once she's made a choice. One's black and one's black/white though, both short haired.

Cheers

Les

Our internet connection is slow as hell currently and Im having a job to upload a pic via photobucket right now !

One of the kittens was adopted by another forum member on Saturday so we now have just the black and white one left, he's a cute 6 week old short haired chap. Will try to post a pic when internet speed allows.

Les

Edited by Lesd

Our internet connection is slow as hell currently and Im having a job to upload a pic via photobucket right now !

One of the kittens was adopted by another forum member on Saturday so we now have just the black and white one left, he's a cute 6 week old short haired chap. Will try to post a pic when internet speed allows.

Les

Sorry but the internet connection is still too slow to upload pictures, but just to confirm the last of the three kittens was re-homed earlier today. Both of our adult cats have now been spayed so my kitten broking days are now officially over.

Les