Yet another Eberspacher post

Featured Posts

My Eberspacher Hydronic D5WSC has finally gone kaput, it wasn't working very smoothly to begin with so I think it was long overdue for a good service. I think the glow plug has also gone as it justs gives out a single click when I try to put it on. I think I'm prepared for this, I've had a look at the YouTube vid, got all the tools I need except I can't seem to find anywhere that does spare parts for this model. I followed the links from other threads but most aren't working anymore, anyone have any ideas? A service kit would be ideal (at a reasonable price).

My Eberspacher Hydronic D5WSC has finally gone kaput, it wasn't working very smoothly to begin with so I think it was long overdue for a good service. I think the glow plug has also gone as it justs gives out a single click when I try to put it on. I think I'm prepared for this, I've had a look at the YouTube vid, got all the tools I need except I can't seem to find anywhere that does spare parts for this model. I followed the links from other threads but most aren't working anymore, anyone have any ideas? A service kit would be ideal (at a reasonable price).

Have a look on ebay.

Where are you, there's a place near Uxbridge Middlesex and another in Swindon Wilts, I'm sure there must be others, let me know if you want me to dig out the addresses.