new boat lees nb

miller

Featured Posts

:lol: lees have now compleated my boat and are returning it to my yard on wednesday they have repainted it (a few runs) fitted all new windows refitted all joinery and completed the engine also as a good will jesture they have fitted a dis board a 3000w pure sine wave inverter extra batteries battery managment system

a pump out loo and tank and all internal lights and switchs

:lol: lees have now compleated my boat and are returning it to my yard on wednesday they have repainted it (a few runs) fitted all new windows refitted all joinery and completed the engine also as a good will jesture they have fitted a dis board a 3000w pure sine wave inverter extra batteries battery managment system

25947[/snapback]

Blimey

It was almost worth having it wrong in the first place, thats quite a few pennies in extras

I bet you are 3.gif

Blimey

It was almost worth having it wrong in the first place, thats quite a few pennies in extras

I bet you are 3.gif

25949[/snapback]

yes i know paul and bren held there hands up and stood by there word that they would sort out all the faults

Hi Miller.

Glad you are all sorted out, when is your first trip, and can you tell us it's name so we can look out for it.

25957[/snapback]

she will be called nelly (nickname for wife) still got to fit out yet need plumber and spark any ideas

she will be called nelly (nickname for wife) still got to fit out yet need plumber and spark any ideas

25960[/snapback]

I take you are talking about the boat and not the wife

2Thumbs.gif

(sorry could not resist)

Edited by bottle

• 2 weeks later...
:smiley_offtopic: lees have now compleated my boat and are returning it to my yard on wednesday they have repainted it (a few runs) fitted all new windows refitted all joinery and completed the engine also as a good will jesture they have fitted a dis board a 3000w pure sine wave inverter extra batteries battery managment system

25947[/snapback]

they are also leaving there fitter with me to install the heating and plumbing (they are providing all the pipework and fittings includind pumps) i just have to get boiler, shower sinks and clarafiore etc