Braunston Rally

Featured Posts

I attended the show, fantastic! I saw your caravan Jon and had a brief mooch, the boats were great, really makes me want to get involved! The 11am parade on Sunday was hilarious, all the oldies were doing their turn around the turn but a cruiser called Shy Swan constantly got in the way of everyone! It earned a round of applause when it finally scraped past Sculptor!

The faces on the hire boaters when they came round the turn to be confronted by a queue of about 15 ex working boats was a joy to behold!

Can't wait for next year!

Edited by Stephen Sugg

I attended the show, fantastic!  I saw your caravan Jon and had a brief mooch, the boats were great, really makes me want to get involved!  The 11am parade on Sunday was hilarious, all the oldies were doing their turn around the turn but a cruiser called Shy Swan constantly got in the way of everyone!  It earned a round of applause when it finally scraped past Sculptor! 

The faces on the hire boaters when they came round the turn to be confronted by a queue of about 15 ex working boats was a joy to behold!

Can't wait for next year!

24334[/snapback]

The face of the steerer of the working boat that demolished the end of the jetty in the marina was a picture as well!

A great weekend and the weather on Sunday made it a perfect day.

Howard Anguish