Nb Cobbett

wrigglefingers

Featured Posts

I'm pleased you all approve, the bloke at Compton didn't. "that looks like a helluva of a restoration job, there, young lady". Looked most disbelieving when I said she was a new boat "are you sure? I wouldn't buy one in that state, do you know what you're doing?" I did resist the temptation to ask him to get his eyes checked .......

Hilarious!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The boat is looking absolutely fantastic!!!! I am so happy for you, it is GORGEOUS!!!!

• 1 month later...

A few more photos ...

Day 2 on the signwriting

4642815713_7d2bbe7e3a.jpg

4642809033_991c16c37a.jpg

4642812185_bb67f45128.jpg

Coach painting continues apace

4642815005_7272eed09a.jpg

4642809253_65cd53064d.jpg

The floor is laid and varnished

4642815345_07723f1888.jpg

I'll post some better quality ones when the boat is finished (and tidy!)

Not long to go now ....

Edited by wrigglefingers

Tis looking stunning! That paint shine is terrifying. I don't even have mirrors that shiny....

Is Cobbett coming to Lapworth? Or won't the paint be dry by then?

Me neither! When Dave asked how high I'd like the mirror to be and, in fact, where was it? I pointed out I wouldn't need one as I could arrange my hair (darling!) as I walked past the boat. He now knows I'm weird. In fact, I have some photos I decided not to use as you can see my reflection bending down to take the photo. Not good!

I shall be at Lapworth, with the concertina and a few spinning wheels as I have had requests! Sadly Cobbett won't be as she'll be quarantined to the paint dock. Besides which I think that John will cry if I scratch the coach painting first time out - I'm not looking forward to the first big bush I meet either!