CNM BOATBUILDERS

Lingy

Featured Posts

I don't know if I'm just old fashioned, but I'd somehow be wary of spending tens of thousands of pounds with a company who's contact details seem to be a mobile phone number, and a Hotmail email address.

Of course it's possible they do build a wonderful shell at a very good price, I don't know.

they used to build for the northwich boat company ive seen a few of there boats and really good value ,is it it the one they have on apollo duck?

you wont go wrong buying this one http://www.apolloduck.com/display.phtml?aid=83525

yes its one of ours built by a long established company piper

the sailaway market is really competative at the moment so shop around you bag youselves a bargain on anyone who has a stock boat

• 9 months later...

Hi, whats the deal with CNM? I bought my boat last year from Northwich, who were very good and although it was a little late the boat I collected from CNM was nothing short of fantastic. The guys there were really helpful, and I was pleased with the boat we bought, considering it was a lot cheaper than some of the other companys.

Whats happened with them and Northwich? Have they gone at it alone now?

If anyone has any doubts about the company do a credit check, then see a few of their boats then buy one if all is satisfied, I would definatly buy another one from them

Chris

• 3 months later...
This may be of interest:

Linky

Wow. I too bought a boat a year last April from Northwich - very good too. I understood that CNM is the shell-building firm that the Northwich directors (including the A Chalmers in the link above) owned.

I heard from one of the CNM guys who came down to fix a door weld on my boat last year that they were very busy.

It's a very competitive market, and not much margin to be made I guess.