Kelvin K series

David

Featured Posts

Hi All

I have not put this in the parts for sale as I do not have them, however if anyone is interested in getting some parts to keep for spares or needs any for a rebuild etc email me and I will put you in contact.

They are all K parts, heads, cyclinders, brass and copper pipeworks, de-compressor levers and linkage, petrol heads etc etc most parts could be obviously used on any K 1,2,3 or4 cylinder but the base engine is a K4. The location is Nantwich Stoke on Trent area.

david

Hi All

I have not put this in the parts for sale as I do not have them, however if anyone is interested in getting some parts to keep for spares or needs any for a rebuild etc email me and I will put you in contact.

They are all K parts, heads, cyclinders, brass and copper pipeworks, de-compressor levers and linkage, petrol heads etc etc most parts could be obviously used on any K 1,2,3 or4 cylinder but the base engine is a K4. The location is Nantwich Stoke on Trent area.

david

Ha! I spoke to Dick Goble the other day and he didn't say that he had cylinders and cylinder heads - I shall speak with him again!

Also, I still have an almost new fuel injection pump calibrated for a Kelvin J3 if anyone needs such a thing . . .

Hi All

david

Can you send me the contact details as I have a mate who has a K3 in his Nortwich (ARIEL)

Thanks

ADE

Hi

The Rally went v,well, weather was good ecept for Sunday good turn out despite very short notice plus NCCC club had a weekend gathering as well.

david

Private mail to Oldade with details of contact

Edited by David

Ha! I spoke to Dick Goble the other day and he didn't say that he had cylinders and cylinder heads - I shall speak with him again!

Also, I still have an almost new fuel injection pump calibrated for a Kelvin J3 if anyone needs such a thing . . .

I note there's one up on fleabay:

Kelvin pump

It doesn't say if it's for J/K etc

It's a J3 pump - knowing how rare these things are, I placed a generous bid on it but obviously failed to reach the reserve!

Maybe they've reduced the reserve to a lower level now?

2 days to go - what did it it reach last time?

Hi All

Made a bit of a mistake, no heads or cylinders, spoke with Dick Saturday but has got all the top and bottom waterpipe work air intake and petrol brasswork, petrol heads, de-compresor parts, rocker covers rocker base plates, magneto gear also but need work push rods, rockers and shaft, govenor. Dick has gone away for the next 2 weeks (France later this week) so contact him later if you want to enqire.

The pump on ebay just gone for £180.

david

• 1 month later...

Hi

We are looking for a gearbox housing for the K type gear box.

I help to restore the old fishing vessel Isabella Fortuna, built in 1890, for more info on the project visit website

www.wickheritage.org, link to Isabella Fortuna.

Last week we were visiting scholls in the moray firth and on the way home the gear chain broke and damaged the lower casing.

I have been looking all day for a part, when I came accross this site.

Please can anyone help.

the 1932 Kelvin K3 ( 66hp) engine runs well and we have a compleet engine as a spare but no gearbox parts

regards

malcolm

Hi

See my reply to your other post, the guy mention by me in this post is listed on one of the links I posted but I don't think he has a gearbox casting but may know a man who has, Kelvin stuff is a bit like that.

david