anyone got any honda outboard spares

petercomlinks

Featured Posts

H i all i am looking for a good used gearbox/waterpump shaft for a B100 10hp 4 stroke honda outboard, if you are like me i keep good bits, can anyone help??

Hi this chap keeps a lot of secondhand parts for all sorts of outboards and a dam nice chap as well

L.R.Harris & Son

Old Junction Boatyard

Meadow Lane

Syston

Leicester

LE7 1NR

Telephone : 08456 123350 or 0116 2692135

Fax : 08456 123351 or 0116 2607602

Cheers David

• 2 weeks later...

Having seen this thread, i made a note of the phone number, and on tuesday rang them as i need a part for our own outboard. A ageing 2hp yamaha in need of a new impeller.

They where very helpfull, and not only dispatched the part that day first class (arrived in thurdays post) but also inclosed a diagram of the prop leg, and talked me over the fitting process and the easest way of doing that.

Cheers, Daniel.

Having seen this thread, i made a note of the phone number, and on tuesday rang them as i need a part for our own outboard. A ageing 2hp yamaha in need of a new impeller.

They where very helpfull, and not only dispatched the part that day first class (arrived in thurdays post) but also inclosed a diagram of the prop leg, and talked me over the fitting process and the easest way of doing that.

Cheers, Daniel.

I've got you Dan. Emily Anne is actually 2 hp yam powered and that great big boiler is just for making tea!

I've got you Dan. Emily Ann is actually 2 hp yam powered and that great big boiler is just for making tea!

Haha, not quite!

- We sail in devon as well and have a small mirror dingy with said ropey outboard for hopping around estary to avoid paying the ferry fairs.

• 3 months later...

Just to revive an old thread, for the second time, ive finaly acutally got around to fixing the outboard (we need it on friday) and it now works again!

- Its was a bit worse that i'd hoped, and i ended up striping the whole thing to componet peices and scraping a cup full of salt out of all the waterways, and had to reuse all the gasgets bar the only one you should need to change the impeller, but it now runs. All be it weeping cooling water around the cylinder head rather (did i mention about reusing the gaskets) but it might have to live with that till we get back.

Daniel