Shower cubicle

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, manxmike said:

Wow, this is a prime example of personalities getting in the way of useful information. Looking through I feel I have learnt something.

Manxmike, Do you really live on THE ROCK my best friend lives in St John's and drinks in The Tynwald Pub, I go over in my camper for the TT, and The Manx, I stop up Bride on the cliff edge near the lighthouse, and I frequent The Trafalgar Pub Ramsey.

1 hour ago, Manxcat54 said:

Manxmike, Do you really live on THE ROCK my best friend lives in St John's and drinks in The Tynwald Pub, I go over in my camper for the TT, and The Manx, I stop up Bride on the cliff edge near the lighthouse, and I frequent The Trafalgar Pub Ramsey.

Absolutely, have done since I was 10 years old (my parents lived here since the 1940s) We live in Ballabeg now. Not here for the TT, (first time since 1962) but we'll be back for MGP so if you're in the deep south pop in for a cuppa

• Happy 1