Zibro Ethanol fuel fire.........not for boating

LEO

Featured Posts

Leo, the Zibro-type stoves in your original picture are very common here in France (and, weirdly, in Japan).  There are two variants: mains powered and unpowered; the powered ones have a fan to circulate the hot air and are amazingly efficient, the unpowered ones work by convection and, while less effective, are great for smaller spaces (a summerhouse?).  Both types run on paraffin which varies considerably in price, the more you pay the less it will smell; 33- euros for 20 litres up to 50- euros for 20 litres, the price and the pong are up to you.

I hope that helps.  

Aground.

13 minutes ago, Aground said:

Leo, the Zibro-type stoves in your original picture are very common here in France (and, weirdly, in Japan).  There are two variants: mains powered and unpowered; the powered ones have a fan to circulate the hot air and are amazingly efficient, the unpowered ones work by convection and, while less effective, are great for smaller spaces (a summerhouse?).  Both types run on paraffin which varies considerably in price, the more you pay the less it will smell; 33- euros for 20 litres up to 50- euros for 20 litres, the price and the pong are up to you.

I hope that helps.  

Aground.

Thanks for that, I am looking at paraffin prices and availability......................Eco fan powering a Zibro stove. I wonder?.