Looks like my batteries have died

PeterCr

Featured Posts

38 minutes ago, roland elsdon said:

His home is in rural australia. The boat sat for 2 years during covid, solar was on but…..

we had same problem with our van in aus. Battery died suddenly after a few weeks  back home, gassing like mad.

By the way Peter  if you read this we are giving up selling up and going back to Gippsland. 

I'm sorry I don't keep tabs on where everybody lives I have better things to do with my time.

I will rephrase my comment.

Disconnect the duff one and carry on as normal. Sort the rest out when you get somewhere more convenient.

15 hours ago, roland elsdon said:

His home is in rural australia. The boat sat for 2 years during covid, solar was on but…..

we had same problem with our van in aus. Battery died suddenly after a few weeks  back home, gassing like mad.

By the way Peter  if you read this we are giving up selling up and going back to Gippsland. 

Hi Roland, yes that's us, still rural Australia, and yes the boat sat on hard standing for 2 1/2 years during covid, so I'm happy to have got another season and a half out of the batteries. I was a bit surprised this season that they lasted another 6 weeks, I was waiting for them to go.

Sad selling but Gippsland is nice, though cold right now. At least the value of your boat should be a little better now than a while ago from what I've heard. Good luck selling. Cheers