live aboard

parasal

Featured Posts

Hi all,

I have searched the site but to no avail so please be gentle with me if you keep getting asked......continuous cruising and what to do about car insurance? I have my sisters address to use for other stuff and sorted driving lisence but not sure how to work the car insurance...any ideas??

Cheers

Sal

Hi all,

I have searched the site but to no avail so please be gentle with me if you keep getting asked......continuous cruising and what to do about car insurance? I have my sisters address to use for other stuff and sorted driving lisence but not sure how to work the car insurance...any ideas??

Cheers

Sal

I had my postal address as the nearest post office, but they knew my home address was different. There wasn't a problem, but I did go into the head office to discuss my situation. I wouldn't have done it by post, or online.

I went with A1 insurance (brokers) who found me what I wanted straight away. Previously I had tried shopping around myself, but you get a lot of "computer says no (cough)" responses over the phone when you explain your circumstances.