plumber recommendation

Featured Posts

Hiya, 

please point me toward previous threads if this is a repeat (I did check but just in case) :)

I'm looking for an experienced plumber to fit out a quadrant shower on my boat, in the middlesex/west London area. 

Would anyone have any recommendations?

much appreciated!

It will be worth your while to move the boat north a good distance away from London. You then will have a better chance of a good tradesman at a sensible price.

Checkatrade??  My Hammer?? 

Your main problem is in finding a curved shower screen that will fit in the restricted headroom of the average boat considering it has to sit on the shower tray as well. A Wet room may be a sensible and cheaper alternative.

Personally I like a good shower curtain, easier to clean than an enclosure and chuck away when damaged.

Installing a shower involves quite a wide range of skills and I don't "plumber" is quite the trade you need to be looking for. Only about 5% of the work is plumbing. I think you need to find someone who markets themselves either as a bathroom installer, or a narrowboat fitter.