Washing machines.

Supermalc

Featured Posts

Well you know how I was after an air pressure switch for my washer........I can now manage without. Got a new one....well 3 years old or so from .......... freecycle.

It's got a noise when it spins. Doesn't seem to be bearings, just rubbing or something......anyway, works a treat.

Bosh Logixx 1600, so that's got to be a result. No excuse for my clothes smelling now is there :cheers:

Of course nothing is that straightforward. It's only cold fill, however the pipe inlet is on the opposite side, so the flexi pipe wouldn't reach the tap. I've cut a bit of the side of the sink unit out to straighten the run, and it reaches the hot tap, so that'll have to do for now. It'll rinse just as well with hot, and as it costs less to heat with gas, the exta will negate the cost of heating cold with electric.

So........to link up with the other topic on freecycle. It pays to have it, and as you'll be boating past someone who wants something you don't, you can litterally give them it with absolutely no transport problems at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know many NBs have washing machines, but how do you do yours? Any photos of you pummeling your knickers with stones on the riverbank :lol:

Edited by Supermalc

pummeling your knickers with stones on the riverbank

Pervert :cheers::cheers:

Don't be silly, that's how it's done......surely you've seen it on tv. I've a friend who still washes by hand, despite having 2 automatics to use if he wants. Ok he does it in his sink in the house, but it's the same thing.

Never realised there were people around who didn't know that you couldn't wash clothes without a washing machine :cheers::lol:

Don't be silly, that's how it's done......surely you've seen it on tv. I've a friend who still washes by hand, despite having 2 automatics to use if he wants. Ok he does it in his sink in the house, but it's the same thing.

Never realised there were people around who didn't know that you couldn't wash clothes without a washing machine :cheers::lol:

Ah the good old days of the peggy tub, posser, rubbing board and mangle! :cheers: