Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
marji

Parkside Cordless Work Light with Tripod

Featured Posts

I got my eye on this cordless light coming up for sale at Lidl Sunday 30/08/2020, priced at £24.99.

Magnetic and hooks on both base I would say this is a decent light for the money and boat use, I also do van life so for me very handy.

• Luminous flux: both sides 1,200lm / one side 600lm
  • Lighting duration (fully charged): both sides - 6hrs / one side 9 hrs
  • Power per LED module: 6W
  • Size: L65 x Ø6.5cm
  • Height with tripod: 90cm
  • 3-year warranty

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
  • Greenie 2

I didn’t know I needed one of these😂

Im a sucker for things like this so I suppose I’m going to have to go and buy one😁

• Haha 1

Just discovered that if you download the Lidl+ app you get a voucher for £5 off a £25 in store spend to 3rd Sept.  So add a very cheap item to this £24.99 and it’s a better offer.  You’re welcome 😁

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Dartagnan said:

Just discovered that if you download the Lidl+ app you get a voucher for £5 off a £25 in store spend to 3rd Sept.  So add a very cheap item to this £24.99 and it’s a better offer.  You’re welcome 😁

Thank you, but now the complicated part what do they sell for 1p, ohh the stress of life. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, marji said:

Thank you, but now the complicated part what do they sell for 1p, ohh the stress of life. 🤣

First world problems, huh? ;)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, WotEver said:

First world problems, huh? ;)

We have it so hard, but what don't break you will make you, I will be stronger person once I get over this hurdle. 😥

• Happy 1