Where can I get this canal guide?

Bojangles

Featured Posts

A friend has told me that there are guides produced, written by a boater, listing shops and services near the canals. He thinks there is sketch maps in the guides. Perhaps they are called something like 'Living on the canals'. He feels sure these guides are kept up to date because the writer cruises the canals.

I've done the searches here and google etc. But, I'm obviously not entering the correct criteria.

Does anybody know of these guides and where I can get them?

Your reply appreciated. Thanks

That's the one Scotty. Thanks for your quick reply with the link. I'll now tell people what I want for Xmas :D

I prefer continuous moorers to people who mention "that word" in September. It should be an imprisonable offence to use it in any month but December. :lol:

I'm dreaming of Christmas. I've arranged to be with friends who live in the British Virgins. Enjoying their golden beaches, blue skies and seas. Snorkelling then laying back in the shade under the palm trees and drinking rum & coke with ice chinking in the glass.

Sorry if this upsets you, everyone to their own and I do hope you enjoy your Xmas.

May I be the first one to wish you a very MERRY XMAS :D:lol::lol:

I'm dreaming of Christmas. I've arranged to be with friends who live in the British Virgins. Enjoying their golden beaches, blue skies and seas. Snorkelling then laying back in the shade under the palm trees and drinking rum & coke with ice chinking in the glass.

Sorry if this upsets you, everyone to their own and I do hope you enjoy your Xmas.

May I be the first one to wish you a very MERRY XMAS :D:lol::lol:

Bring back the stocks!