Stolen bike!

gary955

Featured Posts

I tend to view all boaters as kindred spirits, so it's particularly galling to find that one has gone to the trouble of sneaking ashore on a private boat club mooring, and cutting or breaking the lock to a lamp post of my mountain bike and making off with it! The premises are well secured with high (locked) steel gates and a high perimeter fence backed up with thick hawthorn, so it clearly was a boater of some description.

I'd quite like it back, although I realise it's a long shot.

So if anyone spots a fairly scruffy white and black Cube Attention, with or without the distinctive wooden wine box rear carrier, on a boat. Please feel free to poke the boater sharply in the eye and recover my steed. Alternatively snap a picture of bike and boat and PM them to me with the location and I'll pop along to have a word. There's a drink in it for you.

Stolen from the lower end of the Shroppie, so may have gone North, or South onto the Staffs and Worc's or BCN

Cheers me dears.

Edited by gary955

18 minutes ago, gary955 said:

I tend to view all boaters as kindred spirits, so it's particularly galling to find that one has gone to the trouble of sneaking ashore on a private boat club mooring, and cutting or breaking the lock to a lamp post of my mountain bike and making off with it! The premises are well secured with high (locked) steel gates and a high perimeter fence backed up with thick hawthorn, so it clearly was a boater of some description.

I'd quite like it back, although I realise it's a long shot.

So if anyone spots a fairly scruffy white and black Cube Attention, with or without the distinctive wooden wine box rear carrier, on a boat. Please feel free to poke the boater sharply in the eye and recover my steed. Alternatively snap a picture of bike and boat and PM them to me with the location and I'll pop along to have a word. There's a drink in it for you.

Stolen from the lower end of the Shroppie, so may have gone North, or South onto the Staffs and Worc's or BCN

Cheers me dears.

Make sure you update this if you recover the bike - otherwise you may be the subject of a robbery in addition to the theft.