Boating technical help sites

Featured Posts

I am working on a project (Fortunately not involving the RCD for once!) that I need to compile a list of good boating technical website links for engines, electrics, plumbing, painting or anything else relevant to working on your boat.

So over to you for any suggestions.

These can range from the DIY to heavy going, it doesn't really matter what aspect they cover or if they are individuals or company sites.

The finished project should be quite high profile, If you have a nice fit out site or blog I can include those too.

Cheers

Gary

I am working on a project (Fortunately not involving the RCD for once!) that I need to compile a list of good boating technical website links for engines, electrics, plumbing, painting or anything else relevant to working on your boat.

So over to you for any suggestions.

These can range from the DIY to heavy going, it doesn't really matter what aspect they cover or if they are individuals or company sites.

The finished project should be quite high profile, If you have a nice fit out site or blog I can include those too.

Cheers

Gary

Yeah what about http://www.canalworld.net/forums ^_^

Gary - not a link to a page with manuals as such - but this could be useful link for those looking for manuals for some offbeat stuff

Thames Vintage Boat Club

I mean, where else could you find a manual for example "Gardner Reversing & Reduction Gears 2UC types 3 and 4" ? :cheers:

I don't know if they'll photocopy the manual for 'outsiders' but it's got to be worth a try if there's no other source of info

I'll see if there are any more in my bookmarks later...

Allan

Edited by AllanW