Greenies Again

Featured Posts

When using my tablet (Windows 8, IE 11) an error notice comes up when I try to give a greenie: "There was a problem recording your reputational vote". After several attempts, it changes to one saying I have used up my allocation for today, as if I had indeed awarded them.

Using the laptop (Windows 7, IE 11), the greenies are awarded fine, although the non-greenies from the tablet also cause the 'used up' notice to appear here. (I know from the other thread that we're now allowed 6 per day.)

So any techies know what's going on here?

Sorry for the delay in getting back, Paul, but I was having great difficulty in working out how to get a screenshot on this bloody thing (Linx 8) and then Mrs Mac came in and switched the Archers on, so I had to beat a hasty retreat to the pub......

Anyway, it's Windows 8.1 and here's the screenshot (I hope)

Edited to say that I've just gone back to the thread where I was testing the greenie-giving, and they've now appeared! So it looks like it doesn't work straight away, but only when I leave and return. I was assuming from the error message that it was just failing. It's probably not worth exercising your considerable brain upon, so sorry to bother you!

post-4862-0-88184800-1457480054_thumb.png

Edited by Mac of Cygnet