Challenger Buyout

Hobbler

Featured Posts

I bet the administrator was glad to take any offer which would relieve him of sorting out the alleged mess :unsure:

Oops, sorry, I'll rephrase that, it'll save him having " to unravel some of the administrative complexities surrounding the boats formerly managed by Challenger."

Tim

I bet the administrator was glad to take any offer which would relieve him of sorting out the alleged mess :unsure:

Oops, sorry, I'll rephrase that, it'll save him having " to unravel some of the administrative complexities surrounding the boats formerly managed by Challenger."

Tim

Complexities? It will be a nighmare sorting out who actually owned the Stealth Hire fleet as it apears that some of them were "sold" to sponsors about four times so there are four owners who all thought they owned a boat. The situation of the shared boats seems more straightforward as the owners seem to have title to their boats.

Complexities? It will be a nighmare sorting out who actually owned the Stealth Hire fleet as it apears that some of them were "sold" to sponsors about four times so there are four owners who all thought they owned a boat. The situation of the shared boats seems more straightforward as the owners seem to have title to their boats.

You are so right! We made a loan to the company in 2004. Interest payments have been fine up until December. We hold paperwork to say we hold the mortgage over Blackbird, yet now we know that it has been sold TWICE since our loan was made. This was our retirement. Unless we get title to the boat we are in a complete financial mess.

The law as it stands makes you the rightful owner unless the boat was sold previously to you 'buying' it, OR a finance house/bank with more money for lawyers than you has an interest in which case you'm buggered to quote a legal term.