Crew Help & Experienced Opinion Required

The Grumpy Triker

Featured Posts

Really short notice but starting either this weekend or within the next week I need to take my boat down from Swanley Bridge Marina down to Kinver or Stourbridge...(or is Stourport?) and wondering if anyone is willing to take a single bunk board and lodgings ....with one or two beers & meals in exchange...for helping me for all or part of the way.....boat has been in for stern gear fixing and will be ready soon ...plus need to beat the Winter closures.

I am planning to do it myself but equally happy to take on board a recommended site member as a coach and advisor on a few thoughts ....if they are willing to help me build or prep an area for my stove then even better & a fair recompense is on offer. As a new live-aboard I need some advice and help but not any dictats ;)

Will do it myself but thought it good to ask.....would need recommendations from others on here if you are up for playing teacher & smiling as I ground the boat for the 4th time in a day :D

i won't be online much until Wednesday but will try to check in and answer any questions asap. :cheers:

....and yes!....I am a big grumpy old fart, but always appreciate a genuine bit of help.